Get in touch
Here are some quick solutions.
BitOK is a tool for crypto tracking, accounting and control. With just a couple of clicks, any crypto user can get information about their PnL portfolio, manage AML risks, accounting documents and taxes.
✅ Portfolio tracker: Take a look on your investment performance and portfolio allocation in real time for any purpose. Get all your balances and transactions.
✅ AML risks: BitOK screens your wallets and transactions for illicit funds.
✅ Tax reporting: Get complete information about your profit and losses during a tax period and create a tax reports for any country.
1. Go to the BitOK App and sign in with a variety of auth methods such as Google, Telegram or Facebook.
2. Add your wallets or addresses. You can start by adding any of the API connected wallets or exchanges. You can also add an address of any of the supported blockchains by BitOK.
3. Keep track of how much you are earning or losing. Inspect your taxes to make sure they are up to date. Check your AML risk score. All these information will be available in the dashboard.
4. Check your transactions. Once all APIs have been added, you can view an entire list of all the operations made historically. Manage it or leave notes if needed.
5. Get reports of your activity with just a few clicks. All done automatically by BitOK.
Yes, the BitOK app is available in mobile format (PWA).
If you are using an iOS phone follow these steps:
1. Open the BitOK website in Safari browser.
2. Click on the "Share" icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select "To the Home Screen" and click "Add".
Now you will see the BitOK app icon from your iPhone Home Screen.
If you are using an Android phone follow these steps:
1. Open the BitOK website in Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on the three dots menu icon in the upper right of the screen.
3. Select "Add to Home Screen" and click "Add".
Now you will see the BitOK app icon from your phone's Home Screen.
BitOK service supports several blockchains that you can connect such as:
- Binance Smart Chain
Among many others.
BitOK service works with both custodial and non-custodial wallets. You can connect wallets like:
- Trust Wallet
BitOK service supports a huge number of exchanges. You can connect exchanges like:
To add an account in BitOK you must log in to your dashboard.
If you don't have any account added yet you will see the "Add account" button in the top menu.
If you already have an account you can add others from the "Accounts" tab and click on the "+" button.
You can choose between adding an exchange account, a wallet account or a blockchain address.
In case you want to add a non-custodial wallet or a blockchain address, just copy your public address and enter it to synchronize it with BitOK.
In case you want to add exchange or custodial wallet accounts, you must have the API key in order to do so. You can follow the API Connection Guides from BitOK to do it.